More Tools: Fantasy On the Clock
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Select the team you'd like to draft for.
2. Select how many rounds you'd like to draft.
3. Select your big board.
4. Select your set of Team Needs.
5. Select level of Difficulty. Choosing "Difficult" will make the algorithm tighter (players won't fall as far).
6. Make your picks for your team while the simulator chooses for the other 31 teams based on the best player available and updated team needs.
7. Share your mock draft online!
1 SELECT YOUR TEAM
On the Clock Notes
- Data updates will be made a couple times a month in the summer. Draft order is now based off of NFL predicted draft order in-season.
- Multiple big boards will be added this fall & winter.
- User Voted Team Needs will be updated a couple times a month in the summer as well.
- If you want to save your mock drafts for annual experiment or just to have record of simulations, be sure to screenshot and save it. After the Draft in which you are running mock drafts for is over, those URLs will not be saved.