HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Select the team you'd like to draft for.
2. Select how many rounds you'd like to draft.
3. Select your big board.
4. Select your set of Team Needs.
5. Select level of Difficulty. Choosing "Difficult" will make the algorithm tighter (players won't fall as far).
6. Make your picks for your team while the simulator chooses for the other 31 teams based on the best player available and updated team needs.
7. Share your mock draft online!
1 SELECT YOUR TEAM
On the Clock Notes
- Data updates will be made every Tuesday. Draft order is based off the official draft order from NFL.
- Multiple big boards will continue to be added through January all the way up to the NFL Draft in April. Stay tuned for many additions and updates!
- User Voted Team Needs will be updated a couple times a month.
- If you want to save your mock drafts for annual experiment or just to have record of simulations, be sure to screenshot and save it. After the Draft in which you are running mock drafts for is over, those URLs will not be saved.