How it Works
Have you ever watched the NFL Draft and thought, "I could do a better job than that GM!" Whether it was about your favorite team or another team, now you have a chance to be the GM of an NFL Team!
Fanspeak's On the Clock literally puts you "On the Clock" as the GM of the team of your choice. The rest of the NFL Draft is simulated or played out based on player rankings and team needs (see Mock Draft Simulator Logic for more explanation on that).
This will be updated every Tuesday morning for now and much more often as we get closer to the NFL Draft.
*On the Clock supports the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer versions 10 and above.
Here's how it works:
On the Clock Notes
- Data updates will be made every Tuesday.
- Multiple big boards will continue to be added through January all the way up to the NFL Draft in April. Stay tuned for many additions and updates!
- User Voted Team Needs will be updated a couple times a month.
- If you want to save your mock drafts for annual experiment or just to have record of simulations, be sure to screenshot and save it. After the Draft in which you are running mock drafts for is over, those URLs will not be saved.
- If you are experiencing any issues or do not receive your password request link, please email email@example.com to gain access or any other questions you have.