Arm Length: 34 ½”
Hand: 10 ½”
40 time: 5.05
- Excellent feet, has some of the best feet among offensive linemen in the draft
- Has good lateral quickness capable of beating the defender to the edge
- Really strong anchor in pass protection, rarely lets anyone push him back
- Great measureables, has the prototypical LT frame
- Good anticipation and can handle a wide range of defensive linemen moves.
- Big strong hands that can engulf defenders
- Needs to add strength especially for facing similarly sized 5 technique DE’s
- May be better suited for a zone scheme for run blocking
- Didn’t play as much versus top level talent, though looked pretty good when he did
- Needs to show more consistency in the screen game in finding who to block
Fisher has elite left tackle potential and should be an automatic longterm starter at the next level. He will be in the mix to be the first left tackle off the board (with Luke Joeckel), and could end up going in the top 5. While there are some minor concerns, none are major or should knock him out of the top 10-15 picks. He may not be elite right away like some premier tackles, but should be at least good early in his career.