Fanspeak’s FINAL Trade NFL Mock Draft – 3 Rounds
For Steve’s Full Mock Draft and Draft Page
Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3
How would trades impact the Mock Draft?
1. Kansas City Chiefs- OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville Jaguars- QB Geno Smith, WVU
3. San Diego Chargers (via Oakland)- OT Eric Fisher, CMU (1)
4. Philadelphia Eagles- OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon
5. Detroit Lions- OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma
6. Cleveland Browns- CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
7. Arizona Cardinals- G Chance Warmack, Alabama
8. Buffalo Bills- OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
9. New York Jets- OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU
10. Tennessee Titans- DE Ziggy Ansah, BYU
11. Oakland Raiders (via San Diego)- DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
12. Miami Dolphins- G Jonathan Cooper, UNC
13. Atlanta Falcons (via New York Jets via Tampa Bay)- DE Bjoern Werner, FSU (2)
14. Carolina Panthers- DT Star Lotulelei, Utah
15. New Orleans Saints- OLB Demontre Moore, Texas A&M
16. San Francisco 49ers (via St. Louis Rams)- S Kenny Vaccaro, Texas (3)
17. Pittsburgh Steelers- WR Tavon Austin, WVU
18. Dallas Cowboys- S Jonathan Cyprien, Florida International
19. New York Giants- ILB Alec Ogletree, Georgia
20. Chicago Bears- ILB Arthur Brown, Kansas State
21. Cincinnati Bengals- TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame
22. St. Louis Rams (via Washington)- WR Keenan Allen, Cal
23. Baltimore Ravens (via Vikings)- LB Manti Te’o, Notre Dame (4)
24. Indianapolis Colts- S Matt Elam, Florida
25. Minnesota Vikings (via Seattle)- WR Robert Woods, USC
26. Buffalo Bills (via Green Bay Packers)- QB Ryan Nassib, Syracuse (5)
27. Houston Texans- WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson
28. Denver Broncos- CB Xavier Rhodes, FSU
29. New England Patriots- WR Cordarrell Patterson, Tennessee
30. New York Jets (via Atlanta Falcons)- QB Matt Barkley, USC
31. Philadelphia Eagles (via Rams from 49ers)- QB E.J. Manuel, FSU (6)
32. Minnesota Vikings (via Ravens)- ILB Kevin Minter, LSU
Reasoning Behind the deals:
1: San Diego-Oakland: Trade- Chargers trade their 1st pick (11), 2nd round pick (45) and 7th round pick (221)
-The Chargers have to land a starting tackle, and Eric Fisher is a day one starter. For the Raiders they get to trade back and land some extra picks, which they desperately need as they look to rebuild.
2. Atlanta- NY Jets: Trade- Falcons trade their 1st (30), 2nd (60th), 5th (163rd) and 2014 2nd round pick
-The Falcons move up to get an impact defensive end, while the Jets keep stockpiling picks and get into a position to draft their future quarterback.
3. San Francisco -St. Louis: Trade- 49ers trade their 1st (31), 2nd (61), 4 (128)
-The 49ers land their new starting safety, while the Rams continue to trade back to stockpile picks.
4. Baltimore- Minnesota: Trade- Ravens trade their 1st (32), 3rd (94), 6th (199)
-The Ravens have a bunch of extra picks and could make a move up to ensure they get the guy they want. The Vikings move back and add some extra picks will still filling a need.
5. Buffalo-Green Bay: Trade- Bills trade 2nd (41st), 4th (105), and 2014 2nd rounder
-The Bills get the quarterback they really want, while the Packers get to trade back in a deep draft.
6. Philadelphia- St. Louis: Trade- Philadelphia trades their 2nd (35), 4th (101) and their 2014 4th round pick
-The Eagles land their quarterback of the future with this move, while the Rams continue to be a mover and shaker in the draft.