Cleveland Browns FINAL 7-ROUND Mock Draft:
CLEVELAND BROWNS FINAL 7-ROUND MOCK DRAFT:
4. Cleveland Browns- RB Trent Richardson, Alabama:
The Browns can go in any number of directions, and I still think that Tannehill could be the surprise pick for them, but Richardson is the safe pick here. Regardless of what QB plays next year the Browns are going to want to significantly improve their ground attack. Richardson does just that and the presence of a strong ground game could have a greater impact than a WR here. I still wouldn’t rule out Tannehill or a trade back, but Richardson seems like the safe pick here.
22. Cleveland Browns- WR Kendall Wright, Baylor:
The Browns are expected to go offense here, and they are likely to add a complementary weapon for Greg Little. Wright is a nice pick-up here and can stretch the field for the Browns.
37. Cleveland Browns- QB Brandon Weeden, Oklahoma State
67. Cleveland Browns- OT Bobbie Massie, Ole Miss
100. Cleveland Browns- OLB Demario Davis, Arkansas State
118. Cleveland Browns (via ATL)- WR Greg Childs, Arkansas
139. Cleveland Browns- DE/DT Jaye Howard, Florida
204. Cleveland Browns (comp)- LB Chris Gallippo, USC
205. Cleveland Browns (comp)-P Brian Anger, Cal
211. Cleveland Browns- DE Jacquies Smith, Missouri
245. Cleveland Browns (Comp.) – DT Christian Tupou, USC
247. Cleveland Browns (Comp.) – DE Scott Solomon, Rice
For all the NFL Draft information you need this weekend, including Scouting Reports, Big Board, Player Rankings, Team Histories & Grades, Team Needs, Senior Bowl Interviews & More, check out our NFL Draft Guide!
And Play the NFL Draft Predictor Challenge for FREE and you can win prizes!