Kansas City Chiefs: Offseason Needs
Click here for all your NFL Draft Needs – FANSPEAK’S NFL DRAFT PAGE! Remember LIVE Draft Chat on Fanspeak.com during entire NFL Draft weekend!
Rd 1, Pick 21 (21)
Rd 2, Pick 23 (55)
Rd 3, Pick 22 (86)
Rd 4, Pick 21 (118)
Rd 5, Pick 4 (135)
Rd 5, Pick 9 (140)
Rd 6, Pick 34 (199)
Rd 7, Pick 20 (223)
1. Nose Tackle: The Chiefs have yet to find a really good nose tackle to anchor the center of the defense. The Chiefs could look to use an early pick to add some talent to the position.
2. WR: The Chiefs running game is among the best in the game, but their passing offense hasn’t taken off liked they hoped. Dwayne Bowe is a streaky receiver, but he is by far the best the Chiefs have to offer. Kansas City needs to add a big play receiver, and will probably look to upgrade the position in the top 3 rounds.
3. Outside Linebacker: The Chiefs need to find a complement to Tamba Hali to take their defense to the next level.
4. Right Tackle: The Chiefs offensive line was vastly improved last season, but it still needs some help along the right side of the line.
5. Center: Casey Wiegmann is getting up there in age and really can’t be counted on to be a starter for too much longer.
The Chiefs don’t have a ton of needs, but they do need to come out of this class with some impact players. If Kansas City can get a NT, WR and OLB they can make another serious playoff run next season.