33. Indianapolis Colts- CB Xaiver Rhodes, FSU-
Comment: The Colts’ secondary has been simply atrocious this season. Rhodes has a lot of big play ability and should be an immediate starter for them.
34. Carolina Panthers- DT Brandon Thompson, Clemson
Comment: I really don’t know if Thompson will fall this far, but if he does the Panthers will stop his slide right here. They have a huge need at DT, and Thompson would be a great addition.
35. St. Louis Rams- WR Nick Toon, Wisconsin
Comment: After adding a LT, now the Rams can focus on adding more weapons for Bradford. Toon is one of my favorite receivers in the draft and I think he will be a nice receiver for them going forward.
36. Washington Redskins- OT Zebrie Sanders, FSU
Comment: After QB RT (actually 4/5 of the offensive line) is this team’s biggest need. Sanders has good upside and could maybe move over to the left side if Trent Williams doesn’t develop into the franchise LT they are hoping for.
37. Philadelphia Eagles (via Arizona)- CB Jayron Hosley, Virginia Tech
Comment: Asante Samuel is going to be a cap casualty after this seasona and they need to find a replacement.
38. Miami Dolphins- G Kelechi Osemele, Iowa State
Comment: The Dolphins could look to kick Osemele outside to RT as that is their biggest need, if not he could stay inside and maybe move Vernon Carey back out to RT (if he’s resigned)
39. Jacksonville Jaguars- G Barrett Jones, Oklahoma
Comment: The Jags need to build up their offensive line, as they hope to get the most out of Blaine Gabbert.
40. Minnesota Vikings- WR Mohamed Sanu, Rutgers
Comment: Vikings need to add some weapons for Christian Ponder and Sanu fits that bill completely.
41. Cleveland Browns- OT Levy Adcock, Oklahoma State
Comment: The Browns could use a RT upgrade, and Adcock is a guy who should be able to step in Day 1.
42. Seattle Seahawks- RB Lamar Miller, Miami
Comment: The Seahawks need to add a playmaker at running back and Miller is by far the best guy on the board.
43. Kansas City Chiefs- QB Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M
Comment: Matt Cassel looks to be more like just a solid quarterback rather than a true ‘franchise guy’. Taking Tannehill here would allow the Chiefs to develop him for a year or two behind Cassel, and then turn the reigns over to him.
44. San Diego Chargers- ILB Don’ta Hightower, Alabama
Comment: The Chargers would be getting nice value here for Hightower and would continue to strengthen their defense, which has become pretty porous of late.
45. Tennessee Titans- TE Dwayne Allen, Clemson
Comment: Jared Cook has just been okay so far in Tennessee and with a young QB being groomed a high upside TE seems like a smart pick here.
46. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- OT Andrew Datko, FSU
Comment: The Bucs desperately need to find some help along their line, and while Datko needs to be cleared medically, he’s got the potential to fix their tackle need for the next 5-10 years.
47. Philadelphia Eagles- DT Jerel Worthy, Michigan State
Comment: The Eagles need to add some talent to their DT mix, and Worthy is a great value at this point in the draft.
48. Denver Broncos- RB Chris Polk, Washington
Comment: The Broncos need to add some additional help to their backfield as Moreno (who has struggled thus far in his career) will be coming off a major injury. Polk is a very underrated back, and should give Tebow another strong weapon for their option offense.
49. Buffalo Bills- OLB Ronnell Lewis, Oklahoma
Comment: The Bills need to continue their defensive focus, and adding a pass rusher like Lewis would be key.
50. Atlanta Falcons- DT Kawaan Short, Purdue
Comment: The Falcons get a great value pick here, and one that really strengthens their defense as well. Short is flying up draft boards and for good reason as he’s been simply unblockable for much of the season.
51. New York Jets- QB Brandon Weeden, Oklahoma State
Comment: Mark Sanchez is really becoming a liability. While I understand they need to keep playing him now, if he continues to struggle next year they have got to pull the plug on him. Weeden is an older prospect (spent 5 years in minor league ball), but he’s also more NFL ready. If Sanchez can’t do the job next year he should be advanced enough to take over and not negatively impact the team.
52. Dallas Cowboys- NT Dontari Poe, Memphis
Comment: The Cowboys can add an anchor to their line in Poe here. While it’s not a major need, it’s a good value pick and should make an early impact in Dallas.
53. Chicago Bears- CB Stephon Gilmore, South Carolina
Comment: When you play in a division with Rodgers and Stafford, it would be wise to stock up on corners. Gilmore has immense potential, and if he puts it all together he could be great.
54. Cincinnati Bengals- CB Jonathan Banks, Mississippi State
Comment: The Bengals could use another CB and Banks is a nice value here. He’s got excellent size and has very strong instincts.
55. Detroit Lions- FS Markelle Martin, Oklahoma State
Comment: The Lions secondary is their weak link on defense and should be fixed this offseason. Martin is a great value pick here and could be an instant starter for them.
56. New England Patriots (via Oakland)- S T.J. McDonald, USC
Comment: The Patriots need to continue to strengthen their defense, and McDonald is a strong versatile player who could come in and get some significant playing time as a rookie.
57. Houston Texans- QB Nick Foles, Arizona
Comment: While I wouldn’t call Matt Schaub’s injury career threatening, it is pretty serious and should make the Texans think about the future. Now that Houston has finally become a playoff contender the last thing they’d want is to have a collapse like the Colts because they were unprepared for their QB to be injured.
58. New York Giants- SS Mark Barron, Alabama
Comment: The Giants safety play has been pretty bad this year, and I can’t imagine Rolle keeps his job for too long if he continues to play like this.
59. Baltimore Ravens- OLB Brandon Jenkins, FSU
Comment: Jarrett Johnson is one of the Ravens many free agents this offseason. If he isn’t retained they will need to find his replacement. While they already have Kindle on the roster, they would be wise to add another option.
60. San Francisco 49ers- WR Kendall Wright, Baylor
Comment: Both Ginn and Edwards are free agents after the season so adding some weapons will be key. Wright would be a nice starter opposite Crabtree, and should allow the 49ers to spread the field.
61. New Orleans Saints- DT Fletcher Cox, Mississippi State
Comment: The Saints have some free agent DT’s this year, and could look to go younger to fill the need. Cox is a solid value here and he has a lot of upside.
62. New England Patriots- WR Dwight Jones, UNC
Comment: The Patriots could look to part ways with Ochocinco, leaving them with a real need at WR. Jones is a big target with great leaping ability and should be a nice complement to Welker and the TE’s.
63. Pittsburgh Steelers- DT Josh Chapman, Alabama
Comment: The Steelers need to add a young NT, and while their are mixed opinions on Chapman, I think this is well worth the pick for the Steelers. He keeps this defense going forward and will have at least a year to develop behind Hampton.
64. Green Bay Packers- DE Jared Crick, Nebraska
Comment: This is tremendous value for the Packers here, as when healthy Crick is a potential top 25 pick. It also fills a need, so this is a major win for Green bay.