How would trades impact the Mock Draft?
1. Kansas City Chiefs- OT Eric Fisher, CMU
2. Jacksonville Jaguars- DE Bjoern Werner, FSU
3. Oakland Raiders- DE Damontre Moore, Texas A&M
4. Philadelphia Eagles- OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
5. Detroit Lions- OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
6. Cleveland Browns- OLB Barkevious MIngo, LSU
7. Arizona Cardinals- QB Geno Smith, WVU
8. Carolina Panthers (via Buffalo Bills)- DT Sharif Floyd, Florida (Carolina trades 14th pick and 3rd and 5th round picks to Buffalo for 8th pick)
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (via New York Jets)- CB Dee MIllner, Alabama (Tampa trades 13th pick, 3rd and 6th round picks to NY Jets for the 9th pick)
10. Tennessee Titans- DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
11. San Diego Chargers- OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma
12. Miami Dolphins- G Chance Warmack, Alabama
13. New York Jets- QB Matt Barkley, USC
14. Buffalo Bills- DE Ezekiel Ansah, BYU
15. New Orleans Saints- OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon
16. St. Louis Rams- S Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
17. Minnesota Vikings (via Pittsburgh)- WR Keenan Allen, Cal (Minnesota Trades 23rd pick and 3rd and 7th round picks to Pittsburgh for the 17th pick)
18. Dallas Cowboys- OG Jonathan Cooper, UNC
19. New York Giants- LB Manti Te’o, Notre Dame
20. Chicago Bears- OT D.J. Fluker, Alabama
21. Cincinnati Bengals- S Eric Reid, LSU
22. Houston Texans (via St. Louis)- WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee (Texans trade the 27th pick and a 4th and 6th round pick to Houston for the 22nd pick)
23. Pittsburgh Steelers- DE Datone Jones, Cal
24. Baltimore Ravens (via Indianapolis)- LB Alec Ogletree, Georgia (Ravens trade the 32nd pick and a 3rd rounder for the 24th pick)
25. Seattle Seahawks- DT Jarvis Jones, Georgia
26. Green Bay Packers- RB Eddie Lacy, Alabama
27. St. Louis Rams- TE Zach Ertz, Stanford
28. Denver Broncos- ILB Kevin Minter, LSU
29. Buffalo Bills (via New England)- QB Mike Glennon, NC State (Buffalo trades their 2nd, 4th and 6th round picks to the Patriots for the 29th pick)
30. Atlanta Falcons- DE Alex Okafor, Texas
31. San Francisco 49ers- WR Tavon Austin, WVU
32. Indianapolis Colts- DT Jonathan Hankins, Ohio State
Logic behind the trades:
-Carolina needs impact talent in the middle, while they can get a really good defensive tackle at 14, they can move up to get an elite talent here. From the Bills perspective they can move back some and still address one of their key needs.
-Tampa takes advantage of a sliding Dee MIllner to fill their biggest need. New York slides down the draft board, still lands their quarterback and picks up some extra selections to help their rebuild.
-Minnesota jumps up to land the top receiver in the draft and fill what has been a major need for them. Pittsburgh slides back and picks up some extra picks to help replace some of the free agents they are likely to lose.
-Houston makes sure they land a top receiver, and one with incredible upside, while St. Louis slides down while still filling a pretty big need.
-Baltimore finds their replacement for Ray Lewis. Indy restocks some of the draft depth they lost with some of their trades.
-Buffalo ensures the land a top young quarterback which is a massive need for them, New England trades back to restock some of the picks they have lost.