– Bobcats need a young scorer they can build around. He will be a great piece to team up with last year’s first round pick Kidd-Gilchrist.
– The Magic need to get younger at guard and Smart is the next best guard available besides McLemore. I previously had Nerlens Noel here but they already have Vucevic and Nicholson.
- I thought about going with Alex Len here but he is too much of a potential pick. You at least know what you will be getting with Zeller here.
– The Cavs won’t get scared off by the injury here and will just take the best player on the board.
– Bennett has a ton of potential and could be one of the offensive stars from this draft.. Adding him to a young up-and-coming Pistons team makes a lot of sense.
– They need to keep adding young playmakers as they rebuild this roster. Porter gives them a nice wing player to be an offensive force.
-Mumhammad would be another great young piece to this very talented young Kings team. This would be a huge pick up for the Kings.
-The Wizards could use a good young center to team up with Wall and Beal going forward.
– Oladipo has been climbing up draft boards as of late. He would be a great guard to compliment Rubio and that would make this young team that much more dangerous in years to come.
-The Thunder need to draft a big man. This is a safe pick for them in that regard. Austin is young and can easily be their big man for the future.
– The Sixers need some depth in the front court and Cauley-Stein would be a nice pick-up.
– The Trailblazers could go for value here and Burke would be a good choice.
– I like this pick a lot for the Mavericks. They need to get younger and adding a smart player like Carter-Williams could really help lead this offense for years to come.
– The Jazz will need to make some decisions in their front court soon so adding depth here is key.
– McAdoo will immediately be able to fit in with this team because he is unselfish and athletic. I can also see them going guard (with the potential of losing Ellis or Jennings) here but McAdoo may be too good to pass up here.