NFL Honors Saturday Night (6 posts)

• Profile picture of Megan Shoup Megan Shoup said 1 year, 10 months ago:

The NFL Honors are Saturday night on CBS. I watched this last year and it was very entertaining. This year there will be a lot of close races for Rookie of the Year, MVP, Comeback Player of the Year, etc.
    Check out the categories here – http://www.nfl.com/honors and make your predictions!

• Profile picture of Jason Unger Jason Unger said 1 year, 10 months ago:

I know it was announced earlier today, but it’s disappointing that Art Modell didn’t make it to the Hall of Fame.

Considering everything he did in his lifetime to make the NFL what it is today, it’s almost unbelievable that the animosity from Cleveland has kept him out.

Agreed Jason!
    I thought the NFL Honors was very entertaining again! Congrats to RG3…love it! Next year he’ll win Comeback Player of the Year just like Peyton! Hopefully he won’t be there to accept it because he’ll be preparing to play in the Super Bowl the next day! ;)
    Congrats to Adrian Peterson for all his awards too…well deserved! He and Peyton were the highlight of 2012 season!

• Profile picture of John Manuel John Manuel said 1 year, 10 months ago:

Congrats to RG3. Now just have to wait 4 hours to see when ESPN does the Doug Williams segment on their pregame

I want to watch that!! Do you know an exact time its going to be on…or do we need to just wait and watch or dvr all espn super bowl coverage?

I didn’t realize until today that there hasn’t been another african american qb to win super bowl since Doug Williams. Kind of crazy its been 25 years since Williams won super bowl!! But Kaepernick could be the 2nd today. I’m rooting for Ravens today though and I want RG3 to be the next african american to win super bowl…quite a story that would be for Washington football history. Hopefully that occurs next year!