Do you think Revis will end up being traded? (6 posts)

Topic tags: New York Jets
  • Profile picture of Steve Shoup Steve Shoup said 1 year, 6 months ago:

Talks of Jets trading Revis…do you think he’s actually traded this offseason? And to which team?

• Profile picture of John Manuel John Manuel said 1 year, 6 months ago:

I doubt it because they will ask for a lot first of all. And being that he is a free agent after the season and coming off major knee surgery teams may hold off. I am not surprised that they may look to move him after Cromartie’s play last season. As for the Skins, I have something coming out today on their situation with this.

• Profile picture of Megan Shoup Megan Shoup said 1 year, 6 months ago:

Wish the Redskins could get Revis…but they don’t have the resources to get him this season.

• Profile picture of Anthony Anthony said 1 year, 6 months ago:

It’s a tough call. I say no, because he will command the price that he would be worth *if* he were to return to 100 percent. Look at Mario Williams: the Bills paid 100 million for him, and while 10 sacks aint bad, his overall production in 2012 was. Elite players who get injured really seem to price themselves out of the market.

• Profile picture of NySportsFan24 NySportsFan24 said 1 year, 6 months ago:

Top 3 Options to Trade Revis from what I read:

Chargers- both their top corners are free agents (have a mid 1st round pick)
    Broncos- need a new number one corner for Champ Bailey (late first round pick)
    Chiefs- huge block buster trade (1st pick and a few mid round picks for the Jets 9th pick and Revis)

• Profile picture of Steve Shoup Steve Shoup said 1 year, 6 months ago:

interesting Chiefs idea